The changing seasons bring foliage and hunting season with winter fun following close behind. In Maine, we love our outdoor time all year round. Be sure your snowmobiles and ATVs are properly insured before you hit the trail.
A specific policy for your snowmobile or ATV will protect your investment and help manage your risk.
Some things to consider when deciding on the level of coverage include:
- How much do you use your snowmobile or ATV?
- Do you use a trailer for transport?
- Do you use your ATV or snowmobile for business purposes?
- Who is allowed to operate the machine?
- Will there be passengers?
- Do you have accessories like helmets, custom seats, riding gear?
- Do you ever cross the border into Canada on your trips?
Just as every customer is unique so is every situation. United Insurance can construct a policy that will manage the risk associated with owning and operating an ATV or snowmobile so you can relax and enjoy the ride!
Visit unitedinsurance.net or call 1.1-800.734.2333 to speak with an agent to determine the coverage that is right for you. Remember if you are adding a new policy, there could be additional savings by bundling with your existing United Insurance policy.
At United Insurance, we are life-long learners. We are committed to educating ourselves and our clients about the latest industry standards, coverage options, and recent changes in the laws. We do this because we don’t just sell insurance; we protect what you value most so we work hard to make sure we provide the right solutions for your unique needs. Follow the latest news and learn more with us.